Tuesday, December 05, 2006

New Items posted on eBay and The Vintage Flea

Finally life has slowed down enough for me to get back to my Antiques and Collectibles business. I have two sites I sell on - ebay and my web page "The Vintage Flea". I also have my "brick and stone store" (actually a little spot carved out of my garage). I also sell at the different antique shows in the area.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Vintage Flea

HERE


Here are some pics of item that are available on The Vintage Flea.

TRIFARI "ALFRED PHILIPPE" ART DECO RHINESTONE DRESS CLIP c1930
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ROOKWOOD VASE - TAN WITH DAYLILYS IN RELIEF
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And some items available on eBay:

VINTAGE VICTORIAN STYLE BROOCH by HOLLYWOOD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That is my news for the day. Other than we got our first snow last night and Angus (my dog) thought it was wonderfull. When he sits still I will get a picture of him playing in the snow. He is all black and really shows up.

posted by LADYFLEA at 9:39 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment