Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Clay Aiken Juke Box Tour

Last summer in August I played host to several of my daughter's friends. They traveled from New Orleans, Ottawa and Seattle to get together for a weekend of fun and concerts. The performer was Clay Aiken. Amazing to see friendships develop over this medium called the internet. 10 years ago if you had told me I would be opening my home to strangers who met on a message board I would have called you a wackadoo. Now I call it my summer plans.

Clay Aiken performing a 60s medley during the Juke Box Tour Concert.

Good times. Hurry up Clay and release that new album and throw in a new tour in while you're at it.

Technorati tags: ,

posted by LADYFLEA at 9:08 PM

3 Comments:

Isn't it true? I remember the first time I was meeting people for lunch that I only "knew" on the message board. My husband came with me. Now he's a regular at all the concerts and all the parties! Amazing the comraderie that developed because of one remarkable entertainer.
Blogger The ConCLAYve-Nan, at 4:47 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger LADYFLEA, at 7:10 PM  
The name sort of goes with my eBay business and my "brick & morter" business which I run out of my house - well actually my slightly overcrowded garage.

It is called The Vintage Flea.

Yeah dumpster diving can be profitable but a little hazardous to your health.
Blogger LADYFLEA, at 7:26 PM  

Add a comment