Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A Relaxing Day with Friends at Pelee Island

Went with four of my best friends very early today to Pelee Island , the most Southern place in Canada. If you look at an atlas it is on a line with Italy and is a wonderful wine making area. We visited the Pelee Island Winery. They have neat facility where you bring your own food or purchase it there and barbecue. We took our own salads and purchased our meat there. We naturally had to have wine, so we did the wine tasting thing and decided on which wine we wanted. Like I needed more wine after I had taste tested three kinds.

But the best part is that you have to take a ferry ride of approximately 90 minutes and it was a glorious day to be on the water.

I am now tired and sunburned (not bad though) and will post some pictures tomorrow, when I know my own name.

Technorati tags: , ,

posted by LADYFLEA at 7:14 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment