Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Wasted Saturday

I decided to try and do something with my web page. And my brain has been fried by the heat wave.

So I spent the whole afternoon and managed to get one more item up, but it is not right and I will have to wait for my daughter to come and rescue me again.

So to make myself feel better I am going to order dinner in and drink a couple of glasses of wine and after midnight I think I might just go "skinny dipping".

I spent yesterday cleaning the pool and sweeping out the ugly fish flies. Angus chased them and ate them for lunch - well at least I know he is getting a lot of protien.

Hey, in a lot of cultures crickets are good to eat, maybe Angus knows something I don't.

Now that I have had my own little "pity party", I will go and open that bottle of wine - please join me if you like.

Then for dessert I am going to have a bowl of strawberries that I picked myself with some ice cream (calories be damned).


tags technorati :



posted by LADYFLEA at 6:34 PM

1 Comments:

Hopefully Angus has a stronger tummy than my kitties! They'll eat something naughty and decorate the rug with it later. Ewwww.

I don't have any wine, mind if I join you for strawberries?
Blogger geekette, at 11:31 PM  

Add a comment